- Patented ratcheting flare jaw mechanism
- The strength of a ratcheting box end wrench with the accessibility of a flare nut wrench
- Smaller sizes feature a rocker pawl clutch to easily free wrench from line and flare nut
- Larger sizes feature a more robust design for more strength
- Set includes the most common automotive sizes: - 3/8", 7/16", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16"
Astro's new 7120, 5pc. Ratchet and Release Flare Nut Wrench Set (SAE) is built strong with a unique patented ratcheting flare jaw mechanism to create a dependable and one-of-a-kind set. Including the most common automotive sizes, larger sizes feature a robust design for more strength while the smaller sizes feature a rocker pawl clutch for easier release. Sizes are also printed on both sides for quick identification.
Warranty: 1 yr warranty on material and workmanship